Friday, April 24, 2009

Phone Sex GILF


Hello boys. I'm Grandma Ann. A hot new phone sex GILF.
Don't think this sexy Grandma doesn't realize you long for the taste of my hairy GILF pussy more than my oatmeal cookies.
I know you have fantasies about horny mature women taking your throbbing cock in their mouths and sucking you until you beg for mercy. You don't want to cum yet do you? You want to cum deep in my dripping hot pussy.
I'm the Grandma You Love to Fuck.




1-800-485-0215 ext 164


10 Minutes / $25
20 Minute Time Blocks / $40

UK toll free phone sex


0800-014-8033 ext 65

Calls From Outside The U.S.A. / $3.00 Per Minute

3 comments:

  1. Since it is easier for people to talk about all kind of sexual fantasies on the phone, you will learn what he or she likes and dislikes regarding sex. This is probably the most important and best part of it. It is good to spend some time to communicate on this issue and phone sex provides you an excellent opportunity to do so. Now you can easily Book Online phone sex as this is safer and easy to perform.Phone Sex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your experience do play a major role. Most of adults like to play with mature naughty women like you. Sissy Feminization

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.

    Anything Goes Phone Sex

    ReplyDelete