Friday, August 7, 2009

Dressing Room Fantasy

Being a sexually driven hot mature woman, I get my kicks where I can. One of these places is the dressing room. It sounds innocent enough. I shop for clothes, but make sure I choose a fitting room with a camera. I know they watch and I know they are very often not women. Either way, it's still fun.

I begin, by changing clothes. Simple enough. Making sure my bra strap slips off my shoulder bearing my still firm tit. Then I decide to try it without my bra, then my panties. Admiring myself, front and back in the mirror, I start to explore. Fingering my hot cunt in front of the camera, it's red light making my thighs glaze over with cum, licking my slick, wet fingers. Taking a vibrator out of one of my shopping bags, I sit in the little chair and spread my legs wide, facing that camera, I plung it in my soaking wet pussy, over and over. Bending over the chair, I fuck myself anally. Deep long stroaks. I also get a little loud. (smiles) Occasionally a clerk tapps on the door and asks if I need help. I should say yes. LOL

I've heard they play the more interesting video at Christmas parties. Do you think horny Grandma getting herself off would make the cut? I do. ;-)





1-800-485-0215 ext 164


 
10 Minutes / $25
20 Minute Time Blocks / $40

UK toll free phone sex UK 0800-014-8033 ext 65
International calls $3.00 Per Minute with a 10 minute minimum

3 comments:

  1. It is very hard to say that you would make it or not because it depends upon you. So batter start practicing.Sissy Feminization

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have this young and amazing shaped body. Show it.
    Your pussy is so worth fucking. It is real that you are so attractive.
    Phone Sex

    ReplyDelete